1 cup brown rice flour
1/2 cup corn starch (I substituted an additional 1/2 cup of brown rice flour as I lacked cornstarch)
2 Tbs sugar
2 tsp xanthan gum
1/8 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup water
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
2 Tbs canola
2 flax seed eggs (Mix 1 Tbs ground flax seed + 3 Tbs water and let sit for a a few minutes.)
1. Mix all dry ingredients in medium size bowl.
2. Add wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3. Grease two 8″ square baking pans and dust with brown rice flour. (I had two 9″ round pans.)
4. Spread half of batter evenly into each pan. Use the back of a wet spoon if the dough is sticky.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 15 minutes, or until bread pulls away from the sides of the pans.