Yes, Vegan Puppy Cookies!! Our “puppy” Maddie is a 5 year old rescue from the Menands Animal Shelter. She LOVES cookies ;0)
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup uncooked rolled oats
2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 cups soy milk
1 Tbs molasses
1 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup vegetable broth
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Use parchment paper to line two baking sheets.
2. In a large bowl combine flour, oats and baking powder.
3. In a medium bowl beat milk, molasses, and peanut butter until smooth. Stir in broth.
4. Combine all ingredients until a soft dough forms. If necessary, add more broth.
5. Roll out dough onto lightly floured surface to 1/4 inch thickness. Use a cookie cutter to cut out desired shape.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes until cookies appear dry and edges are a light golden brown. Turn off oven, remove trays and cool at room temp. Pile all cookies onto a single baking sheet and return to cooling oven, leave inside undisturbed for 8 to 16 hours. Yield: Over 100 cookies.